How do you assess the situation of FDI investment in Vietnam the coming years?
Vietnam is an attractive destination for foreign direct investment (FDI). It reached over US$10.8 billion in the first four months of 2022 with 34,891 valid projects and a total registered capital of nearly US$424.6 billion*. Accumulated realised capital of foreign direct investment projects is estimated at US$257.5 billion.
Vietnam continues to be a safe destination for foreign investors. The country’s economy is bouncing back strongly from the COVID-19 pandemic and foreign investment in Vietnam is expected to increase exponentially.
Where does VietinBank stand in the value chain of FDI inflows into Vietnam?
As an experienced and leading state-owned commercial bank, VietinBank in Vietnam always puts customers at the very centre.
- Cultural. Our team of multilingual experts speak Japanese, Chinese, Korean, English and more to help investors to easily access and exchange information.
- Accompany. Last but not least we are committed to accompanying our customers from the initial investment stage to the expansion stage. We understand that the support from the bank in these stages is extremely valuable to businesses
- Law compliance. VietinBank helps investors achieve their goals at optimal cost while ensuring compliance with Vietnamese laws and regulations.
- Financial capacity – prestige. As the leading bank with charter capital, VietinBank has sufficient financial capacity to meet the capital needs of the largest investors in the market.
- Service quality. VietinBank is committed to providing banking and financial products and services of a high international standard.
*Data of Portal – Ministry of Planning and Investment – Report on foreign direct investment in the first four months of 2022 on April 26, 2022.